Thursday, June 4, 2015

Caption #11!

Well, I had to chuckle at some of the entries I got for this picture! They were all so cute but in the end, I decided on Rose's suggestion. It sounds just like my sister and me! You will find her suggestion with the picture below. I would also like to acknowledge my Mom, Rebekah, as well as my sister for their cute entries!

Rebekah: Yours was just like how my family feels about living in the country. No busy city for us!
Mom: Yours was just perfect! I loved it!
Little Sister: I had a very hard time choosing between yours and Rose's. Both of your entries were simply adorable!

Little sister: Betcha can't find me.
You: Oh yes I can!
Note: I need your feedback!!! I really enjoyed the writing challenge that we did. If you would like me to do another, please let me know in a comment! Also, please let me know if you would still like for me to do any post about that trip that we took last fall. The other post that I would like to know if you want to hear about occurred a month or two ago—we had a burn day! So, please let me know about all of this! Thanks and I hope you have a great day!

Oh and, if you could be praying for a fellow blogger named Cara who is about my age as she recently lost her father. Thank you all!


9 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I would love to see any post about your life and different going-ons! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay then! Thanks for not minding if they are outdated!

      Delete
    2. And you don't mind me doing another writing challenge post?

      Delete
    3. Sure! Sounds great. I didn't get to enter last time:/

      Delete
    4. Super, thanks for your feedback!

      Delete
  2. Please let me know also if you want to read some of the essays that I have done in my homeschool. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd LOVE for you to do another writing challenge!!! Also, I'd enjoy reading any other posts you have to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thank you! (That's what I was hoping to hear!)

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.