Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Writing Challenge #2!

Okay. So, this one will be quite a bit different from the last one in that, you have a different mission. Instead of giving you a story to rewrite, I am going to give you a moral, and you write a story demonstrating that moral! You have until October 10th to send in your entries. Please send them in via the "Contact Me" email gadget on the right sidebar. (Please, try to keep your entry about 500 words max but not more than 600. Thanks!) Have fun and please get your entries in as quickly as possible. If you want to, you can title it, but if you don't that's okay too! When you send it in, please include your name (or an alias if you don't want your name public.) Thank you!

Your moral is...Honesty is always the best choice.

Don't be afraid to make up something totally wacky! (After all, most of Aesop's Fables are written from the point of view of animals!) Most of all, enjoy yourself and remember that you don't have to be a great writer to enter! I am really eager to see what you all come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a great story inspiration, Bethany! An idea is already spinning through my brain! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...I like this idea! And I'm looking forward to entering! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.