Saturday, September 26, 2015

Caption #12!

I left this one open for a really long time, sorry about that! So anyways, the winner is. . .Kaitlyn K.! Good job Kaitlyn! Cute one! (And a big "thank you" to all my other participants!)
"This is a flask of highly flammable, top-secret formula. Nobody touch it!!" 
Stay tuned for more posts coming soon! Sorry about my irregular posting! (I plan on doing another writing challenge soon! Do you have any preferences for what story you can rewrite? It has to be a pretty common one that many will know. Give me your suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. "The Tortoise and the Hare" is a classic, but another good one with lots of potential originality is "The Country Mouse and the City Mouse". Looking forward to the competition! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.