Sunday, March 26, 2017

Dear Readers . . .


Dear Blog Readers,

I wanted to take a moment and express my gratefulness for your unending support. In the midst of my irregular posting, you continue to read. Wow. By doing so, you give me amazing encouragement. You have no idea what it means to me.

I don't have a blog for the sake of getting followers, but as any blogger knows, followers and comments are inspirations for us to keep writing. In my case, blogging is almost my only means of sharing my thoughts with people, and to know that there are people out there who care to read (and enjoy reading) my writing is a great feeling. Your support encourages me to keep it up. When I remember that I have followers, I remember that what I have to say will be heard within my small sphere of influence, and maybe it will even touch some lives.


So this post is dedicated to you, my wonderful blog followers. Your support is some of the greatest encouragement I receive in my writing, and I'm deeply touched to know that my words are affecting people's lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You keep me writing.

Love,
Bethany

P.S. Be sure to check out my new blog layout! :) Also, on the right sidebar is a poll where you can vote on your favorite types of my posts. Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. Your new blog layout is lovely Bethany but I can't read the green text of the poll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to fix that coloring but for some reason couldn't figure out how. I think the best way to read it is to put that text over the light colored sand of the background. Sorry about that!

      Delete
  2. Your new look is awesome!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I always enjoy your posts, Bethany!! :) This blog theme is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faith! Your encouragement is always so enjoyed!

      Delete
  4. I am honored to be a inspiration to you! I hope you know that the feeling of inspiration is felt on this end too. Seeing you right post after post is truly an inspiration. Cant wait to read more of your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being one of my biggest supporters! Your consistent kindness means far more to me than you know! ;) I can't wait to read more of YOUR amazing work. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. The short time that I have been following you it been really interesting to read your post!! Your new layout is really cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy to hear you tell me that you have been enjoying my blog. Like I said, you guys keep me writing! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Awww, thanks Bethany. :-) I'm loving ALL your posts so far! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Natalie! You are probably one of my most dedicated readers. :) After all, how many people go back and read and comment on every single one of my posts! That's impressive and it means a lot. Thanks! Your comments make me smile. ;)

      Delete
  7. Hey Bethany. This is Libby, Better known as mg13 on Mrs. M's chatbox. I'm a new follower.

    So here is an idea. All you need to do to change the colors on the poll, right click on one of the options (example "God") then click "inspect" This will open a window on your screen. You will have a highlighted line on that list of code. Don't get scared. This is just a temporary change. Only your screen sees it and as soon as you refresh the page it will be gone, and so will all the changes you made. On the right of the screen there is a list of check boxes with words next to them. If you click the box that is the color sample, you can then pick the color you want it to be. Click "enter" on your keyboard to make the color you picked stay (temporarily!) This helps you to see the words better. I found that white works really well.

    This isn't a wordpress site is it? If it was I could tell you how to changes the colors permanently, but I guess it's ok.

    Anyway, excited to read your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Libby! I'll try that with my next poll. :) Thank you for following my blog!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.