Sunday, April 23, 2017

Springtime Photos



Today I wanted to share a few of the most recent photos I've taken with you since your votes said that pictures were among your top favorites of my posts. The flower pictures were all taken at a friend's house on the day before Easter. As much as I wish it was still winter, spring is beautiful! Enjoy.

I like the setting on my Fujifilm where it makes everything black & white except a certain color.



You might want to view this one in full screen—I love how it came out!



Isn't this little one so cute?

Oops, how'd that one sneak in there? My kitty!
All photos are © Bethany R. and are not to be used without her permission.

What is spring looking like at your house this year?

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, lovely pictures, as always, Bethany!! :)

    Tag, you're it!!
    The Liebster Award:
    http://akansasfarmersdaughter.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (On both accounts!) I'll check out the tag. :)

      Delete
  2. These are some really cool pictures!! I love all the flowers:) At my house the grass is growing like crazy lol and our horses are also shedding a ton haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelsea! Our horses are (finally) almost done shedding out!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, so pretty!! And that fourth one, yes!! <3 *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I just love that one! Well, I guess I love them all . . . XD

      Delete
  4. The first one is my favorite and the bunny is adorable 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my friend's favorites too. :) I like the stark contrast in it.

      Delete
  5. I think the first, second, third, and the sixth pictures on my favorites. The bunny is adorable! The sixth is a specially striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. James is really impressed by your photos! He says you're a good photographer! And he's a pretty good photographer himself:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's quite a compliment then! Please let him know I said thanks. :) I'll have to see some of his photos sometime. Thanks for showing him my shots!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.