I have been awarded the Leibster Award! A big thank you to Jesseca Dawn (www.akansaswind.blogspot.com) and Calamity Rene (http://wildinwashington.blogspot.com/)!
Here are the rules to the "game":
a. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you: Alrighty. Check.
b. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created: Done.
Here are the questions from Jesseca, followed by the answers (I'll answer Calamity's at the end):
1. What is your favorite season?
Winter for sure!
2. What do you enjoy doing most during that season?
Well, my birthday, and Christmas, and being with my family while it's cool and we can have our wood stove burning.
3.Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?
No, but I am learning keyboard.
4. What is your favorite style of music?
I enjoy contemporary Christian.
5.Who is your favorite author?
My Grandpa—Randall Reinstedt
and Susan Marlow
or Lauraine Snelling
or Martha Finley
or Jerry Jenkins and Chris Fabry
or Dandi Dally Mackall
6.If you could do anything you wanted, what would you choose to do?
Hmm, probably go on a back-country trip on some horses.
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. What is your favorite thing to do around a campfire?
I'm not sure. I guess just hang out with my family.
9.Who do you most enjoy spending time with?
My family for sure.
10.What is your favorite riddle?
I don't really have one. But IF I had to pick one, I would say this: A woman lives on the seventh floor of an apartment building. Every morning she gets in the elevators and goes to the level one, goes to work, but when she comes home, she presses the button for the fifth floor, and then walks up the rest of the stairs to her room. Why doesn't she just hit the seventh story button when she is going home?
(You guys can guess and I will post the answer later. )
11. What is your favorite radio drama? (If you listen to any)
Jonathan Park, or Adventures in Oddysey.
These questions were from Jesseca Dawn. At the end of this post I will answers the other questions form Calamity Rene.
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition. Here it goes:
Calamity Rene: wildinwashington.blogspot.com
Jesseca Dawn: akansaswind.blogspot.com
Erick Reinstedt: erickreinstedt.blogspot.com
I can't come up with any more. Sorry!
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
1. What do you like to do most?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What pets do you have?
4. What church do you attend?
5. How many followers do you have?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite joke?
8. What is your favorite animal?
9. What is your dream profession?
10. Where is your dream to live?
11. If you could go to any time period, when would it be?
Notify them they've been nominated. I will do that right now. If any of you want to, I'd love for you to answer these questions as well!
The qustions from Calamity Rene:
1. You just got awarded a million dollars. What are you going to do with it?
Good question. Well some I would tithe, some of it would go to missionaries, etc, some of it would be to travel, part of it for a horse ranch and lots of horses, and some just for whatever.
2. What time period would you travel to if you could?
I'm not sure. Probably the time of Jesus.
3. If you had to pick one, who would you pick as your favorite fictional character of all time?
Eeeeek! I can't pick! Well, I would have to think about that!
4. Who is your favorite Bible character?
You sure pick good questions! Mmmmm, Jesus of course. But other than him, I really like David.
5. What's your favorite book series?
Another hard one! Most likely Circle C Adventures and the High Hurdles or Winnie the Horse Gentler.
6. Who's your favorite author?
See Jesseca's questions
7. Do you have a favorite movie?
Not yet. But some I like are “Healed by Grace”, “Secretariat”, and the Narnia and Star Wars
8. What's your favorite past time?
I SUPPOSE riding!!!
9. What do you want to do when you get older?
Ooooooo. Someone who works with horses and kids. Also a mom and wife.
10. What's your favorite wild animal?
I like polar bears, wild horses (hehehe. Does that count? :-D), and dolphins.
11. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Yet another difficult one. The hardest of all...probably something about the end times. But I'm not sure.
Jesseca Dawn and Calamity Rene: Thank you. If you could, just even in a comment answer the questions I asked, I would love to get to know you more. If you want to do it in a post that is fine too!