Monday, November 9, 2015

Writing Challenge #3!

Time for another writing challenge! The rules are:

1) I give you a moral of sorts.
2) You write a 500-600 word story with that moral.
3) Then you send it to me via the "Send Me an Email" gadget on the right sidebar of my blog. (Or just through my email if you have my address.) Please include your name or an alias. Thanks!
4) The due-date is November 28. (That way you have your Thanksgiving break to polish it up.) Shortly thereafter I will post the winners.

Please have fun. That is the most important part of this contest! And, like I said before, don't be afraid to come up with something totally strange! Just enjoy writing! Now for the moral:

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Bonus points to whoever tells me what the verse reference for that moral is!

I'm eager to see what you send! Have fun!

Note: Please consider purchasing a custom quilt raffle ticket! All proceeds go toward buying a well for a village in Asia as a sign of Jesus being the Living Water. Every dollar helps! The drawing date is December 6. Ticket prices are as follows:
     $1 for 1 ticket
     $5 for 6 tickets
     $20 for 25 tickets
For the other details, please click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....that's a good one. I'll have to think on this... :) I love these, Bethany!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm eager for your entry! I'm so glad to know that you like these! Thank you for participating so faithfully!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog! I really appreciate feedback—your thoughts are what keep me blogging! I always reply to comments, so be sure to check back!

Please be considerate of others and please keep all comments God-honoring. Your comment will be visible after I approve it. Thank you!

Blessings,
Bethany R.